algorithm - Approaches for using and analyzing set data in time -


I am preparing an interactive installation for a gallery where I will get input, which tells me that 8 input transducer What has been braded. For example, if a person touches the band number 1, then I can find it. For the convenience, tell us that if they touch together with 1 and 2 as {1}, then I will be able to detect that connection, let's say that {1-2} if a person is a And touches 2, and the second touches 3 and five strips, then I can find the state {1-2, 3-5}.

In these lists of connections, an overlap between the set will only create a union of the set. I {1-2, 2-3} will never be able to be detected, instead of {1-2- 3} will see.

I have to write a code which causes incidents in response to these situations. I'll vote input and get a list of groups of touched strips and then ...

So my questions are - what are the interesting qualities of the list of such subsets? What type of patterns can I see? What is the formula for measuring the list of possible groups of connections? Amid my insights into the properties of this data, I can map it to interesting and appropriate events. Mapping can be any determinant of memory (deterministic for a certain input state) or it can answer sequences or even the sequence time can be. I have some clue to the instructions that I can take, but I am hoping that some people with some knowledge of algorithms and sequences can give me some hints.

If you are looking at transducers, consider simply a belt transducer set to a singleton.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -