asp.net - Create a (edit) hyperlink in front of dropdownbox with jQuery -


I have a table with some data All the data is contained in the dropdown box and the textbox. But it is not easy to see what is new written input and what is the data from the database.

So I want to make one (editing) after these boxes, and a literal where the value contained in the dropdown box stands when the editing button is pushed, literally goes away and the dropdown box Instead, it is possible to edit the data. It's all there is no need to save the data to the database in jQuery, I have the functionality in the Save-Button.

I do not want to use any additional plugin in jQuery, because it seems a very simple job.

Any good ideas?

I can completely write the code here, I will change according to my wish. I did not clear your question Try it
Click on Edit

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ("Edit") Click () {$ (" Dropdown "). Show (" slow "); $ (" edit "). Hide (" slow ");});  

stylesheet.css

  .dropdown {display: none; }  

Just edit the code after editing;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -