c# - Fill DetailsView.DataSource with anonymous type -


I have a asp: DetailsView with multiple columns, e.g. Foo, bar

I have to fill it with an anonymous type, that is:

  gridView.DataSource = new {Foo = 1, bar = "2"}; GridVeew.DataBind ();  

but the following error is taking place:

The data source is an invalid type. It should either be an ILISISOS, INIMERABLE, or IDATOS.

What can I do if I want to?

Datasource is expected to store assets that the value you are assigning is not a collection.

You have to create an archive and give an anonymous typed example in that collection. The following should probably work (though I did not test it with datasource):

  gridView.DataSource = new [] {new {Foo = 1, bar = "2"}} ;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -