c# - Programatically changing the look of Windows Explorer? -


says that I want to convert some folders font into the program in Windows Explorer, can I do this? And if I have done this as a plugin application, how can I integrate it with Explorer?

Some things like custom icons and backgrounds can be changed using the desktop.ini, a simple hidden The file that you created while using the customized folder menu is Windows. However, I do not think the font is one of those things that you can change in this way.

For more complex changes you must write shell extension. A good tutorial is available for this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -