cocoa - Accessibility API - Setting keyboard focus to a specific element -


Using the Accessibility API, I am drilling through a series of elements and I am interested in finding a specific accessumer (An external application in all) How do I check whether this element currently has a keyboard focus? And if not, how do I set it?

For some, there is something to use ExclusiveSetAttivity to set to KXMineAttriti (it works for a window - thanks Peter!).

PS-I tried KaxFocusedAttribute, does not seem to be working, maybe it's only read?

PS - I have tried kaxFocusedAttribute, it does not seem to work. Maybe it's just read?

Read the very opposite header:

written? Yes, not in all other cases for any noticeable element.

Ensure that you have activated the application (by setting kAXFrontmostAttribute to correct your code) and creating a window key (before to kAXFocusedAttribute to correct)> to control the code> kAXFocusedAttribute .)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -