.htaccess - 500 error for clean url mod re-write -


Thanks to all who have helped me find my clean URL, I'm almost there but want to lick this last thing.

.htaccess

  # Save this line on the Revive Engine site last! RewriteBase / ~ accountName / #Hide .php extension rewrite convert for cleaner URLS% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -d Recovery code% {REQUEST_FILENAME} Php -f Rewrite rule ^ (. *) $ $ 1.php # Calendar-Extended Rest-off URL rewriting ^ Calendar-Extended (/.*)? $ Calendar-Extended.fp $ 1 [L] Option All-Indx & lt; IfModule mod_security.c & gt; SecFilterEngine of SecFilterScanPOST Off Lt; / AMMDOL & gt; # All sub-directories SUPHP_ConfigPath /home/accountName/public_html/php.ini  

My working URL

#propagate for www.example php .ini file. Com / calendar-expanded / 4 / mother-in-concert /

A broken URL

www.example.com/calendar/12/a And-band-live /

Obviously do not have to rewrite any code for calendar / . My question is, do I completely report internal page errors There is a rule needed for each page to avoid if someone accidentally browses on the wrong page? Broken URL is an example of that I really love the browser for a return of a 404 error

I am looking for a cond / rule that is "code-calendar-expanded

thanks (@gumbo, I hope that in your direction!)

I can rebuild this behavior and I can trace it back to this condition:

rewrite% {REQUEST_FILENAME} .php -f

Here REQUEST_FILENAME files only in the same directory in the calendar Path and which is related to .php is an existing file so that the position is correct. But there is the full requested url path in $ 1 which is now attached .php until the internal counter becomes more than its limit, it keeps repeating.

To use that copy, % {REQUEST_FILENAME} .php also In Isthapn:

  Punrleknkon% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -d RecoveryCand% {REQUEST_FILENAME} .php -f Rewrite Rule ^% {REQUEST_FILENAME} .php  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -