iphone - Where does UIApplication's handleOpenURL 'Return' to exactly? -


I am working on handling a custom URL scheme in an app and am trying to resolve it:

  - (BOOL) Application: (UIApplication *) Application Handle Open URL: (ns URL *) url  

I am passing a URL to an NSDictionary in my app And thinking of parsing successfully "What now?" Handle Open URL returns a BOOL but what? It is difficult to debug me because I do not know how to run during the debugger on the device.

All I know is that applicationDidFinishLaunching completes before handle open URL and it appears that my rootViewController screen Is on.

  - (zero) applicationDeffish: Launching: (UIApplication *) application {// load data [self initial data]; // Configure and Show Window [Add WindowSubview: [Navigation Controller View]]; [Window-making and knowledgeable]; }  

Anyway, now, I have this encryption object in Adidlegate, how can you pass it in the root interpreter so that it can see some of its scenes with it? Will I call

  [[Navigation Controller Topview Controller] addItemWithDictionary: theDictionary];  

Before handling yes, of the open URL; Or, should I create an NSD property in my App Diagegate and then "return yes"; This has been removed from my rootViewController (or detailViewController - which has not worked yet). If so, what is the trigger? This is not clear to me where the returns of handleOpenUrl are going to the top ... and whatever, if any, they value me.

Thank you!

Take a look at the suggestions given here: IFinishLaunchingWithOptions

<

Do not

  • Register / post your data using the Observer Pattern with an information object using the notification message center.

  • Save the URL to NSUserDefaults (also a dictionary, but you do not have to manage it).

  • Recently I had to do something similar on UIWebView and some url data was to be filtered. I had WebViewCache subclass and setSharedCache on NSVL. I strongly suspect that this will apply to your problem as well as recover the datastallloadwithRiver


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -