javascript - How to make custom, no editing need, bulletproof jquery's noconflict version? -


In my job I have to use jquery with prototype, I can create a custom jquery with library file Like I will add once the head and then there is no need to change anything in any code.

Is this possible?

I do not want to change anything from code to $ to jQuery .

to

keep it short

One of the other functionality in NokiaFICT mode has found some functionality: You can select a different variable to use instead of the standard "jQuery". Uses looks like this:

var $ j = jQuery.noConflict ();

Now, in addition to using the default jQuery () signaling, I can also use less $ J () notation to allow it to avoid running in problems with my other frameworks , While still enjoying almost the same parity in my code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -