sql - mysql: change http://old-domain.com to http://new-domain.com in all tables -


I am using the statement from here:

But I had to modify them because I am using multi-user and have a separate table structure (strange numbered tables). As you can see that this is all very problematic ... So my question is:

Do I to everywhere ... Can I change the table in that database? How can I find such a way and change with mysql? Or maybe something better for this job?

You can dump the entire db into a SQL file and replace it and import it back.

You can use the mysqldump command to dump the SBL file, or you can still use phpmyadmin

  mysqldump --opt - UUSERNAME -pPASSWORD -H MYSQLDOMAIN YOURDB & gt; ; Yourdbdump.sql  

You can do this to change the text in the .sql file

  sed -ie / old-domain.com / new- Domain .com / g 'yourdbdump.sql  

to restore it back

  mysql -uUSERNAME -pPASSWORD -H MYSQLDOMAIN YOURDB & lt; Yourdbdump.sql  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -