C# TabPages added at runtime don't autosize the parent form -


I have a simple form that has a tab control scroll, where tab pages are added to the permissions. I've got to do all this work almost as I want to, but when I set the font to autosize, it ignores the rotated tab pages in the calculation ... As long as a new tab page will be added, the tab pages are being added or do they delay autosizing to compute the form?

Edit : For the record, I'm testing it 640x480 to start my app (using minimal sept property) and includes 750 wide controls.

SuspendLayout () and resumeLayout () Using the trick? It explains how it works.

You call SuspendLayout () first, add tab page, then ResumeLayout () .

Hope this helps, best regards, Tom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -