c++ - What all Design Patterns can I use? -


1 I need to create a "web service server" (simulator) that generates XML files and for notification Sends async calls to the customer At this point, I am writing a code to create dummy XML files which will be used for testing (FileGeneratorClass - Builder)?

2 Also, can I implement it in such a way that I do not have to write complete code from scratch to emulate another web service server and other file formats ? - What method can I take advantage of there?

Objects / classes are generated from 3 schema files (for XML files) and WSDL (for web service), how do I make my code immune to changes in these files (new versions) Can i - Which design pattern ??

(Please tell me if the information I provided is too much or too little, even if you need me)

Thank you very much.

Disclaimer : I am a complete newbie and using this pattern for a smaller project may be more, yet I want to do it so that I know it / Understand Which I think, when I need to do in a more complicated project then give me confidence and clarity.

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Patterns do nothing You are asking that when you are planning to write a mystery novel, then you use the North-East phrases should do. You do not start a design by saying that what patterns should I get from the pattern design process are emerging. You say that my program will need X and Y, it's similar to the pattern, I should see if that pattern fits. If this happens, then use it if it is not fit, then do not force it to fit.

Do not do that, you are treating patterns like classes. That's not their purpose. They are not building blocks. They are not checklist entries, they are exactly the same as the worldly meaning of patterns. Are there. There are things that you see repeatedly many times you understand your need prematurely and you include them in the design. But they are not a starting point.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -