firefox - Why does reduceRight return NaN in Javascript? -


I am using Firefox 3.5.7 and inside firebug I am trying to test the array.reduceRight function I work, it works simple arrays But when I try to do something like I get NaN why?

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Var Description = [{Score: 1}, {Score: 2}, {Score: 3}]; & Gt; & Gt; & Gt; Description [Object score = 1, Object score = 2, Object score = 3]> gt; & Gt; & Gt; description. Reduce (function (x, y) {return x.score + y.score;}, 0) nayn  

I also tried to map and at least see me the .score component Of each element:

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; description. Map (function (x) {console.log (x.score);}) 1 2 3 [undefined, undefined, undefined]  

I read the documentation but apparently I could call my Description Why is it not able to work for all scores values ​​in the array?

The first argument given to the function is the accumulated value. The first call on the function will look like f (0, {Score: 1}). So when you're doing x.score, you're actually doing 0.so which does not definitely work. In other words, you want x + y.score .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -