java - How to use a jar that uses Spring in common lib? -


I'm actually new to spring and I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly. Here's my problem:

I have exported a jar which uses Spring 2.5, which is to inject a dependency for the class in another project called "business". There is an accessor using ClassPathXmlApplicationContext to get twenty.

I put that code in the common / lib of JBoss 4.2.

In a webpad, in a JSP, I get an accessor, and then call it a method with it. The compilation is okay, but when I reach jsp, I have NoClassDefFound on ClassPathXmlApplicationContext .

If I use webapp / lib in common / lib , I have a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.acegisecurity.AccessDeniedException .

How can I make it work? Or what is another way to do this?

You somehow depend on spring protection. Download the Spring-safety jar.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -