PHP Session Cookies stopped working on my server ONLY -


I have a strange issue going on with my dev server, just a few hours ago, the PHP session completely left the job Errors were started showing each single file (hundreds) below, session cookies were not written. I can not understand what the problem is, the reason for this is just starting, before everything works and I have not even made any changes. Worse than all, I can not work on it. I tried different browsers, rebooting my server, rebooting my PC too. Anything does not help, any ideas what I can do? This is really crazy

Please note that I do not have any white space or printing anything on the screen before calling session_start ()

Warning: Session_start () [function.session - start]: session cookie can not be sent - Headers that have already been sent (C: \ webserver \ htdocs \ friendproject2 \ labs \ 2.php: 1) Output: C: \ Warning: session_start () [function.session-start]: Sessions can not send cache limiter - headers have already been sent to webserver \ htdocs \ friendproject2 \ labs \ 2.php on line3

(Output C: \ webserver \ htdocs \ friendproject2 \ labs \ 2.php: 1) C: \ webserver \ htdocs \ friendproject2 \ labs \ 2.php test at line 3

That's what I've told, it's now on every file on my site, even ordinary files that I've posted the error are as simple as the file ...

  & Lt ;? PHP session_start (); $ _SESSION ['test'] = 'test'; Copy $ _SESSION ['test']; ? & Gt;    

something is being output to line code of C: \ webserver \ htdocs Is \ misfortune 2 \ labs \ .php .

In addition, where did this test come from?


Looks like the file was encoded, you can use UTF-8 no BOM in your .php files, code editors like < Strong> , you should specify it as a preferred encoding (UTF-8 plane).


You should also read by Joel Spolsky.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -