wpf - Dataset validation for type ( C# .NET ) -


Working with dataset validation in my project. I am activating the DataTable_Kallam-Spry event in a partial class of datatable I am verifying my work, but I want to validate the data missmatch on the UI, not on the dataset level but to provide a custom error message. If [someID] expects a number, but for some example the text box enters the string.

The problem is that, DataTable_ColumnChanged event, before the fire, the dataset is handling that type of error, and the column can never be changed, I understand it.

The question then is how to stop it and how. I want to handle it in a partial datatable class, wrap it in a property or something, but VS produces a bunch of code and I do not know where I want to see :) Thanks. Thanks

This is not exactly the answer to your question, but when you mentioned that VS Creating a bunch of Guo, I think that you are probably using drag / drop functionality to complete this task. Why is it partially, as you have already said, you do not understand this What can be done about it.

This coding by studio is making it even more complicated for you if I recommend that Think on setting your own type data to delete and change this AutoGenetRat Dataset. / Strong> If you are a beginner in your project, if you are in a situation where you can make this change in a more sensible typewriter, then it will help in a situation where you can help However, now in the

Also, if you have time, you can not use all the datasets which can consider the design, but it is certainly too much to take on. Most people are using an ORM solution such as NHibernate or some things that we used to use datasets, are similar to. Obviously, if there are time or external factors that do this, then you should use a dataset, then forget this ORM idea - but think of removing autozenated datasets and instead creating a type dataset. This will be very easy for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -