asp.net - Tool to merge 3 CSS files -


Huge CSS files is a huge pain to merge,

Hello, I have a few questions Asked the same line I tried some tools but they merge the line according to line instead of base or CSS rules.

I now I thought I would right a good program to do the following: 1. Change the CSS file read XML 2. sort it based on CSS rules

Now To use 3 XML files, write another program, find different sections and merge files well on the basis of CSS rules.

Any time the work went out in good quantity and I hope that there should be someone who has to face this problem in front of me and it has to be resolved in a fair way.

Please add your idea and suggestion, I would love to know this tool but how would I like to know / design code for such a device? Am I thinking on the right path?

Thanks to all,

Have you tried it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -