flash - FDT:Flex and cannot access local file -


I am using FDT for flex development and when I compile it, and to access an FLV file If it tries, I can not "access the local file" This is clearly a security sandbox thing.

Now I tried to add crossdomain.xml to the root and it still creates the same error. I know that I need to use in my project - Network = false, but for my life I can not speak where Flex compiler is an additional logic field I know in eclipse how to do it, but slightly modified With FDT, I have found a clue.

Googling 'FDT Security' throws a similar discussion. .. what is your problem related to The power?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -