How can I find the dimensions of a font drawn on a Graphics object in Java? -


I have a font and a fontmatrix object in my code and I am portraying a graph on a graphics object but I Not sure how to know the dimensions of the photo when it is drawn (in pixels) Does anyone know how I can count?

You should only have the font matrix object that you want to use to create fontmetrics objects The height of the text for the shape will be given, and you will be told the width of any text that you are trying to render.

Note that you might want to include and get the full picture of what the height of the text will be with height.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -