ihtmldocument2 - Add onmouseover event in links rendered in C#.net webbrowser control -


My job is to highlight the selected words in html in C # .net's webbrowser control. I complete it using IHtmldocument2 (ref :).
Now, my next task is when I mousew the text highlighted, a custom popup will show some information about the highlighted text. It works like a tooltip, how can I do it? Can you give me some sample code?

Please help

thanks

I recommend Here are some tutorials for popups: The words that highlight in the control / function, you should be able to set the required properties to show popups.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -