iphone - Not Receiving Push Notifications -


Earlier I had configured my app ID for development push notification, it was working fine.

But now I have changed my epidemic and I have followed the same procedure as explained in Apple Docs and I used to get the new PP generated from the server. File is created, but now I can not find a push on my device.

i for an apple id i suspect that i both develop and produce SSL certificates and the program creates both environments in the portal, shows the green balls.

I have created a development provision profile according to the above version

The text "itemprop =" text ">

It depends on which server you are contacting.

If you are developing Side by side using the appropriate SSL certificate and the regulated device token.

If you are using the output / release mode If you are, you will have to use correspondent information.

Another thing is that you should keep in mind that for each certificate, you will have to register your device for push notifications, and if you Change profile profile, you have to do everything again, because the device token will be different.

Cheers,
VFN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -