java - How to make sh script the application for Mac OS -


I wrote a Java application and I need to make it standalone for Mac. Earlier I used Jar Builder, but now I need to execute some shell scripts before the Java application starts. How can I do this?

If you want a double-clickable application, you can use AppleScript to execute The shell script and then application applescript editor allows you to save a script as an .app application. The simple task that will work:

  The application "terminal" with "cd / user / justin / desktop; / ap.sh; java myApp" "script" / pre> 

file -> Save as, and under "File" select "Apps".

Edit: Even simple, you can execute the Java Script from within the Java app ... though you are trying to complete.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -