mono - MonoDevelop: error VBNC99999 -


Hopefully no mono end Monodevelop ... I am receiving the following error when I try to compile ASP.NET apps from vs.net 2008

Error VBNC99999: Unexpected error: Class can not be loaded in module (VBNC99999)

This is the only error I get I am using 4 external assembly / dll

AjaxControlToolkit.dll FusionCharts.dll MySql.Data.dll PostBackRitalin.dll < / P>

I've added dll to bin directory, so I 're referred to it as I

I I am using the micro, because my "old" computer (Acer went to T-2300 Shopping in 2007) runs with Linux and Embedded; With monodevelop very well with windows, the visual studio is slow slow again .. So I decide to cross the mono .. Do anyone know anything about this error? ?

Thank you very much. Regards!

I can be guessed for some possible reasons, although without much information it is hard to ascertain . / P>

  • Mono VB.NET compiler is only a VB8 compiler (VS 2005), so if you are using VB9 features that can explain the problem.
  • Using a library of you can be a mixed-mode binary, and can be the original Windows code.
  • You may have found a bug in the VB compiler if you believe this is the case, then you should file a bug report.

Be careful that mono's Vibenate compiler is not anywhere that has been actively developed and tested as C #, and to complete the code for monodecap 'T VB or Refactoring I usually suggest that VB collects devs on Windows and copies binaries to Linux, or C # ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -