obfuscation - How to obfuscate Java code quickly? -


How to quickly blur the code I have a very small Java app and I want to remove my clients I want to distribute the obscure code. I've heard a lot about obscuring the code and downloaded it but I do not have a way to obscure the "abc.jar" file.

I checked its website but there is a lot of content to read in it. I do not need heavy ambiguity. I just need an ambiguity that changes the names of variables, methods and classes to some unreadable people. I know that ProGuard offers all of this with another task of another ton.

Q1. Can anyone tell me that please use a few easy steps or a few easy steps so that I can use the projector only to input "abc.jar" and this can be called "obfuscate_abc.jar" or similar Something simplifies

Q2. One more thing, because my Java program uses external libraries,

Q3 Is there an Eclipse or NetBusiness Plugin for this obfuscation?

I have also heard that we should keep the mapping table file with us so that in the future we can debug or edit the obsoleted code by using the mapping table with the help of that masking table that was created at ambiguous time. Went.

Q4. So, another question is why do we need to keep that mapping table with us? We can easily maintain a copy of the non-vague application so that it can be changed (if possible in the future). Is there any reason to maintain a mapping table file with us?

Question 1 So can someone tell me that please use some easy obfuscators or proswood There are a few simple steps to do so that I can just input "abc.jar" and it simplifies something like "obfuscate_abc.jar".

Just go to the Prograde, this is definitely a good tool (many have been suggested in the answer, like, and).

Q2 Another thing, because my Java program uses external libraries, should I also obscure those libraries?

No need IMHO (not even mention that you can not).

Question 3 Is Any Eclipse or Netbeans Plugin available for this obfuscation?

I would suggest suggesting instead to use or if necessary, about the Maven plugins.

Q4 So, another question is why do we need to keep that mapping table with us? We can easily maintain a copy of the non-vague application so that it can be changed (if possible in the future).

Yes, for "translation" stacktrace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -