osx - Where is sdl-config installed on MacOS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) -


In the installation and Macod X10.6 (Snow Leopard), trying to configure some source code for which SDL Requires harvesting:

  Checking for SDL-config ... no check for SDL - Version & gt; = 1.2.0 ... No *** SDL-config script installed by SDL could not be found *** SDL was installed in PREFIX, make sure that PREFIX / bin *** is your path, or the SDL_CONFIG environment Set the variable to the full path of the SDL-config. Configure: Error: *** SDL Version 1.2.0 Not Found!  

Does anyone know SDL-config? I think I can build SDL from source, but why should I be in pre-built packages?

I had the exact same problem.

I found that SDL-config was installed in two places:

  • / sw / bin / sdl-config
  • < Located in / sw / bin located in / p /

    • / opt / local / bin / sdl-config

    I have prefix / opt / local Turned into - then it worked.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -