parsing - I'm interested in Programming Languages. What areas of programming are good for me? -


I have always been interested in writing and designing programming languages. Of course, finding an employer is very difficult, Let's write a programming language as part of. That's why I am looking for "best thing".

In what areas of programming do I have the experience of solving some related problems? Or what is the likelihood of seeing my smallest interpreters of all types of my employer as a relevant type?

i have worked as an embedded programmer for the past 10 years before I have compiled for 20 years (And consolidators, linkers, debuggers, etc.).

My colleagues joke that I turn every problem into a parsing problem. And they are right I have used techniques which are appropriate for language design at times during my career.

Today, I play compiler accessories together: It helps to scratch my tongue's scabies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -