php - Basic CMS for bookmarks (Delicious clone) -


I'm looking for a basic open source CMS like creating a social bookmark site. I just need basic functionality:

  1. Users should have site / usernames, where titles and links will be displayed for bookmarked sites.
  2. RSS for bookmarks

I do not need tags, comments, ratings and other complex tasks.

I am looking for a solution for three days in a row, but many projects are closed or not maintained for a long time.

I am not a programmer, but I can change PHP code, HTML and CSS. So it would be better if CMS was written in PHP but other languages ​​and frameworks (such as) would be fine if CMS is simple.

I recommend you visit this page:

List of popular bookmark clones. Free Content Management

Specifically the pligg that was named for the best last year


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -