sockets - Can someone help me figure out this class from documentation? -


I have no experience with sockets and I need to implement a process that has a user interface of input What does the value from Stdin indicate in the other process, what the socket parameter should be? It's just an int, is it a handle?
I was told that it does not play well with promoting. Axiom Can you write a command prompt program that accepts int from studin and sends it to my UI? I just need to send / receive codes.

It looks like it wants to get socket handle (int). I recommend that you know Winsock.

In addition to this, googling for the above category + some good results are produced.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -