webkit - iPhone sideways scrolling of a div -


I'm coding a website for iPhone.

Some content (images and strings I do not have is too much control to fit in 320px viewport) When I first encountered it, the whole page was shortened to web page view (small text) ) Had to be back in

Therefore, I have CSS style = "width: 320px; overflow: scroll;" It stopped page scaling, but I think I will be horizontally alley to scroll that paper horizontally to see the rest of the image (like the app stores with the screen). However, scrolling does not work on iPod only. (This works in the default Mac mode on Safari but iPhone does not work as a user agent in Safari.)

Still, how can I scroll sideways on the iPod?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -