algorithm - Minimize RMSD between two sets of points -


I need to plot the change of a 3D object against time. I have time to get 3d There are shapes, but they are not guaranteed to be well geographically placed, so I can not present them and slap the pictures together in a movie. So I need to align them so that they are pleasant and consistent in relation to the camera.

What I will do is to get a pair of 3D objects, to focus them in the geometric center, then make proper rotation around some axis so that the RMSD can be reduced between the points. It is not difficult, but I would love to know if there is something ready, so that math (and code) is not to be changed again. Of course, I accept objections to my method too.

I am working in Python, but any code will do this, and I will change it.

Kbask algorithm does this. See:.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -