asp.net mvc - When will a minified version of MicrosoftMvcAjax.js be available? -


I'm running YSlow against my site and the Microsoft Ajax file is too big:

= 99.3

And

= 136.7k

Is Microsoft CdN likely to be a minimum version of these files soon?

Already is minified ... if you look at the code.

The only way to do this is to do it if they do it for some browsers, they make better ...

Coming as 404

The correct address as well as minified is ...

I think MVCAjax is 4.3 KB (when saved in disk) and MVCAjaxDebug 12 KB ....

... I know that you are looking for a performance, but I think it might be a dry auspicious.

- Mark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -