c++ - Application does not start in debugger -


What I am doing does not start in the visual studio 2005 debugger.

Here's what I do:

  • I created the application again and hit F5 to start it
  • VS2005-window The title "Project Name (Running) ..." says ... "
  • The debugger buttons appear, but it becomes deeper
  • Appears in the manager, but its memory usage is only 80k
  • Nothing happens for a while, and in the end, I have received the following error message. L get a window: "debugging is being put on hold, but is not yet complete. You can force debugging to stop immediately, but any process can be separated. The debugging is completely stopped " The window does not disappear, so after some time I press the" Stop Now "button.
  • For some time nothing happens (debugger button still Appear, but greyed)
  • A new window appears a little later: "Unable to launch program (path on exe)" OLE Every Skytat N Ventures On Skier " The last sentence is Swedish" OE has sent a request and is waiting for the response. "I press OK and the debugger button has gone.
  • This application is still running, and still only uses 80K in memory usage.
  • I try to finish the process with the task manager,
  • I leave Visual Studio Given and finally the process is finished .

This application is an unmanaged C ++ project, which I am using "multi-threaded debug" runtime as a lot of DLL-plugins, and I made sure That all dependence has been compiled against the same order.

While doing this, this problem suddenly appeared, I have tried to reverse my changes, but it does not help. So does not help.

I found the application to run randomly or twice. If I then ended the application and started again, then it was not started, so I do not think it is due to my configuration.

Any thoughts?

Another note: The application starts and runs as I should start it from outside the Visual Studio.

Like the DllMain () that misbehaves in a unique form of DLL used by its program looks like. You can get a hint from the output window, it lists the names of DLL as they are loaded. If this is wininet.dll, then you have fallen into a deadlock trap with the symbol server.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -