C# Reflection - Can I check if one method makes a call to another -


I am exploring a method to ensure that method 'A' is called the 'B' method. Therefore, this deal is broadly ..

  class should be a {internal static zero} method (calling) MethodA () B} should be called by zero MethodB () {// method. }} Class two {internal zero} MethodA (// test that MethodA call method}}  

I should know that I'm stuck on it for a 2.0.0 ExpressionTrees are not one I do not even believe they will help, but this was my initial idea.

Edit: This is for an internal device that visualizes the cyclic complexity of the source, so there is no relation to breaking me. Encapsulation here Apart from this, it is likely that it will be used only for the system. Refine.

A code for an IL reader is a project snippet, although you can use it for generic support You may have to patch.

Have fun!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -