How do I create C# configuration files for each of my classes? -


If I go to Project -> MyParaguate Property -> Settings then I can create a settings file for the entire project. Although it is believed that each class will need its configuration file, is there a uniform way of doing this at class level?

For example, suppose I have a parent class car with sub-classes Ford and Honda, I have to have a single property YEAR and a piece of code to read YEAR property. I could do this with two configuration files in the same year with the property if I use Ford. Wi-Fi and Honda Compared to YAR, I need two separate pieces to parse the data, which can be dirty for a large number of sections.

This is not really designed for it.

You can use it from the system. Configuration. Configuration settings to open your code explicitly in the code to read your settings. This will work but the designer will not give you any help in making your settings files.

Is there a problem with your class wide settings?

Another method that can help you is the custom configuration section that you can put in the file. After this you can divide each of your class settings into your configuration section. Could it be in line with your goals?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -