how to debug facebook app/django setup (url is not valid...) -


I am trying to set up a Facebook app using django by following this tutorial: I get to that point where I start at my development server (manage.py runerver 0.0.0.0:80)

Then it says: Now you have basic Facebook App should see :

I receive an error message, though:

The URL is not valid.

I think I have set up properly:

canvas page url:

canvas callback url

Question: I What is wrong to know about how to go?

Thanks in advance!

Update : When I visit, it redirects to

where I get the message 'no URL valid' ... However, When I paste url with auth_token in it, Django is expected as the request page ... Facebook is saying that the URL is not valid, if it really is ...?

Has your router forwarded a request to your development machine on port 80? If not, you will get an error, such as the Facebook app that works, that the Facebook servers contact your server, get the content, parse it, and re-serve the client.

I'm actually getting what is the easiest thing with the Facebook app that you describe in your last sentence - get auth_token URL, then paste it locally and work from there Please.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -