iphone - UISearchBar with hidden UINavigationBar -


I have a search bar at the top of the table and a hidden navigation bar, along with I UISearchBar I use UISearchDisplayController . UISearchDisplayController is likely to bring forward the navigation bar. So, when I tap the cancel button in the search bar, the navigation bar flies, how can I dismiss this possibility so that the navigation bar is always hidden?

Thanks

A solution, to make the search bar a table heading view , In which it will scroll with the table, and if you do not want it to appear by default, you can scroll down the program, non-animated, WillAppear in the view it is displayed for the first time. It may or may not understand your UI design, but for example, how Safari works basically.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -