sql - Query to Delete Posts Older than X Days in WordPress -


I run a blog where communities can post time-sensitive community links (sports scores and so on). After a certain time, these posts are no longer useful, so I want to delete them in a batch through a MySQL query, but I do not know how. I feel that getting rid of those posts completely removes from wp_posts table, is not it? Other tables on the job per post, is not there?

I have tried some auto or batch-delete plugins, but they do not work in half-time.

Please, can you remove posts from all the relevant tables and provide a MySQL query to your pieces of X days old?

Thank you in advance.

WordPress has published database structure in its codecs. .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -