Stop Erlang Daemon -


In addition to running $ killall-9 beam.smp , how do I get an Errong Node program Can I kill when I know its -sname

If I do not want to monitor the heartbeat to restart the process, how can I ensure that Any answer given for the above question will also kill Dilbeat?

Is a decent guide to deploying Eranga as a daemon?

kill and killall with -9 is almost always incorrect .

You can easily ask to exit the remote node:

  rpc: call (remote node, int, stop, []).  

I do not know if it has to stop the heart from restarting it, but I suggest that if you want to stop it, then you do not want to. Run it in any non stop-stop mode.

Update - Jade states that init: stop is correct code heart , so the rpc: call < / Code> The best and the only way to do this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -