time - Questions about implementation of a global register allocator for the tiny c compiler -


In the coming summer, I hope that I will start writing my master's thesis and I am quite busy looking for the thesis topic. . Now I have a pool of such topics in which I am interested and who has hit me the most, it is the implementation of a global register ollocator for a small compiler (graph color or linear scan).

So I wanted to leave by and ask if you have ever done that and if this is a possible topic for Master Theses, or if it is very difficult, I would also be very happy if you Can direct for any good literature about this subject (I already have Dragon Book).

You should ask your tutor, usually not the internet!

Whatever your thesis, you need it:

  1. A good tutor
  2. Being the best friend with your tutor
      < Li> And the only way
    • It should be fun - this is an important motivator - but it can be anything for you on Excel Go

It's not fun to mess up and the grade is bad. It's not cheap - or not possible - to do all this again.

You have a few months before the thesis begins. I can say that if you run a practice you can lightly make a global regulatory allocation.

But the subject of your thesis, you should be committed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -