Unit Conversion in Python -


I am working on a project that allows users to track different data types over time. One part of the base idea is that the user should be able to enter data using any unit. I am looking at both the units:

And the quantity:

Although I'm not sure the best way to go . Whatever I can tell, the quantity is more complex, but it also includes a better initial list of units.

I appreciate the use of clear units in scientific computing applications using clear units to protect your teeth Brushes. It brings some tadium out, but the kind of protection you get can save a lot of trouble for a long time. Like, say,.

You may also check these two other python unit / volume packages:

I once examined the scientific investigation. Physical Physical Question It did not completely meet my needs, but it can be satisfying you can not tell which features you need from your brief description.

I have finished writing my python package for unit conversion and dimensional analysis, but it has not yet been packaged properly for release. We are using my unit system in Python binding for our OpenMM system for GPU quick molecular mechanics. You can browse the svn repository of your dragon unit code on:

Eventually I intend to package it for distribution. If you find this interesting, please let me know this can prompt me to package it soon. When I was designing the ctk dragon unit system, I was looking at those features, which include the following:

  1. Units are not stored internally in the case of SI units. This is very important to me, because an important application area for us is on the molecular scale. Internally, the use of SI units can be taken to the exponential overflow in the commonly used molecular force calculations. Internally, all units are equally fundamental in system symmetry.
  2. I want the same power and flexibility in the system both in C ++ because I am familiar with that system, and because it was prepared under the investigation of a large group of spectacular engineers. Boost The unit is a well-crafted second-generation dimensional analysis system. In this way I can argue that symmetric units system is the third generation system :) Keep in mind that units are a "zero overhead" system while boosting, which does not have any runtime cost, implementation of all the abrasive quantities including units of symmetry, possibly one Runtime cost is accurate.
  3. I want quantitative amount that is numpy arrays, but not necessarily the Python numpy package. In other words, the quantity may be based on either numpy arrays or created in python types.

Which features are important to you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -