unreal development kit - Cannot place KActorSpawnable - UnrealScript -


I hope someone here can help me, I'm trying to create a suitable actor who is The player will be the controller, but when I try to add it through the "actor class" windows, there is nothing to do.

  Class BallBall KActorSpavnable placeable extends; Default Properties {Start the object = StaticMeshComponent0 StaticMesh = StaticMesh'EngineMeshes.Sphere 'bNotifyRigidBodyCollision = true HiddenGame = TRUE ScriptRigidBodyColisionThreshold = 0.001 Publish = (Dynamic = TRUE) DepthPriorityGroup = SDPG_Foreground End Object}  

I'm really disappointed with it, thanks any help actually apreciated in advance.

My own question has been solved, it seems that my class was right, I just got the wrong place , Although I would be directly located below the actor, but it was located under the actor -> Dynamic Smector -> KACT -> KEETERSpanable -> Ballball


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -