user interface - Difference between a jQuery plugin and a jQuery widget? -


Can anyone explain the difference between jQuery plugins and jQuery UI widgets? What are the ideological differences? Why do I have to choose one over each other and what are the advantages and opposition for everyone, what are the differences between each intention and concept?

I have written both, but I am not clear on Knightley's gritty discrimination. I want to make sure that I am properly applying in every case.

Thank you!

Widgets are part of the jQuery UI library, where plugins are not. In addition, widgets have a visual component for the GUI, while plug-ins are not necessary (although some do).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -