working on port 81(wampserver) -


I have recently installed wampserver 2.0 and have configured it to work on Port 81. The problem is now that when I click on phpMyAdmin, the browser on the taskbar inside Wampserver 2.0

localhost / phpmyadmin instead of localhost: 81 / phpmyadmin But I redirected. When I type it manually, everything works fine.

How can I fix this? When I click on phpMyAdmin , I want to open the browser instead of localhost: 81 / phpmyadmin localhost / phpmyadmin .

is located in the configuration wampmanager.ini , located in the wamp installation directory .

This file is generated from wampmanager.tpl , however, you need to change the following line there:

  type: item; Caption: "$ {w_phpmyadmin}"; Work: Run; Filename: "$ {c_navigator}"; Parameter: "http: // localhost / phpmyadmin /"; Glyph: 5  

If you want you can add your own menu item here too.

After you change this configuration, you will need to restart the left, because the wampmanager .ini needs to be regenerated again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -