C# Windows Form with Attached Windows Service -


I know how can I create a Windows service in C # but I have a series of variables that are current user The file in a text feed and I wanted to control this process. So can I attach a Windows project to a Windows Fire application so that things like installing the service, uninstalling the service, starting and restarting can be controlled. Or is it better to separate them altogether and just use the Form app to run system commands to install / uninstall / and use the service controller to start / restart?

Thanks

I suggest separating it completely.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -