Can I get PHP to throw an error when I try to define a function that has already been defined? -


I run this problem periodically, and I'm trying to figure out whether it is a configuration Problem is or is special with PHP

Actually, a function fu () in my code will be defined, and then somewhere I will accidentally redefine the fuses with the same name (). I hope that any kind of error is thrown, eg "Fatal error: Function already defined line 234, bar.flip blah blah".

But I could not find anything. I get a blank screen debugging can take an infinity because I try to decide that the error message is being redefined by mistake without the help of the error message.

My configuration settings for reporting errors have been set to e-mail, and I have all other types of errors without errors.

Any insights? Is there anything that can cause PHP to report these errors (so that I can either rename the offensive function or wrap it in the function_exists () section?

EDIT: To be clear, I think I have been talking about the examples in which to avoid the namespace collision in PHP, where for any reason I accidentally a function Name which is already The person is present during development (or for example, I import a file where the function is already defined). I hope for an error message when this happens, which will help me debug, but I One does not get the one.

You define the function definitions function_exists () : < / P>

  (Function_exists ("file_get_contents")} {function file_get_contents (....) ....}  

work for me

Come A function_exists the Czech around each function and can throw an error message if it already exists, however, will know better, will not be able to see serious errors on the screen. Can you check phpinfo () for error_reporting and related settings?

P>

can not redeclare file_get_contents () in D: \ xyz \ htdocs \ test.php on line 5>

display_errors

error_reporting 22519 (equals ... well, I do not know but it shows errors)

error reporting completely When in some hosting environments, I was stopped by Error handler has proved very useful:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -