java - How do I handle user logins with Spring MVC? -


I'm using Spring MVC for a web app. I want to use OpenID for my application, but I'm just thinking that Spring MVC is usually a good way to handle authentication.

My web app is a question and answer app. Here's a scenario about which I am confused:
When a user wants to ask a question, he records a question in a text box And pressed to submit it, and it posts the form for "/ Question / Construction", for anyone in the map Create My Question in the Controller Method At this point, if they are logged in, then this question Will add to the database, but if they do not want to, then I would like to see the login screen, and then the question will be successfully added to the database after logging in. / P>

What I can not understand is the way to automatically add questions to the database after the login screen, because form values ​​will be form values ​​for the login screen, and do not add form values Question Screens Now More

You must protect ACEG or spring.

Any unsupported user will be redirected to the login page and can be done after the original requested action of successful authentication. Acegi offers this feature.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -