symfony1 - Symfony, netbeans 6.8 and debugging a web page -


I am using Symfony (1.31) - project ORM to build a website. I recently transferred a text editor, Netbeans (6.8) from using my Dev environment.

The compiled language (C ++) is coming from the background, I used to set the brake point in code etc. Debugging I have had to face web development (at least PHP), has been largely killed and remembered - well debugging has been done to say the least, using echo statements, File logging content etc. I've heard that PHP (i.e. debugging is possible set breakpoints etc)

I have shown how to set the net to breakpoint (one of the MVC lasers) for documents so that when one If the relevant page opens through the browser, breakpoints will be hit and I can move through the code (ideally, seeing program variables).

Is it possible to use Symphony and Netbeans 6.8?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -