text editor - Does anyone know of a syntax checker for classic ASP? -


As part of my web development system, I wrote a text editor dick (between other formats like CSS and HTML) Highlighting ASP's syntax

Does any ASP syntax checker program (preferably) detect DLLs that I can call from within this editor so that I can present my users with a list of errors (such as I already do it with an HTML validation).

I want to check the ASP syntax before using the code on the web page. Now, depending on the location and type of error, some errors may take days or weeks to pop up.

I do not know of any syntax checker libraries for ASP though Loading and "compilation" VBScript Or it is possible to use JScript, although not for unconscious heart.

To enable ASP syntax detection you will need to replace & gt;% ... Response. Write ("") and and with response. with typing Now you have a clear text in the clerical language; Add a group of dummy objects for the Response, Requests, etc. (Actually no member is required) In the scripted reference, in named object You should be able to map the line numbers from the coral script text again into the orangle ASP file text.

Even with everyone, you will get the first compilation error in the file, it is just the nature of script processing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -