xml - I need to exchange data with different programs in text format what do you suggest? -


We need export / separate programs for importing / importing our program from different programs, each specially independent From the population Most of these companies will send 2 text files: first with data content as well as details of each other. Let's say this example:

Content file: TheArtofDeceptionKevin11.53

  Description file: Offset [0..16] - & gt; Book name offset [17..21] - & gt; Author Offset [22..27] - & gt; Price  

To deal with this problem, I used a Jason based configuration file for each company and I will parse Jason to remove the data, offset notifications and imports I will remove ... but recently I was thinking about using a database for it, let's go primarily as a company (company, doctor type, filename) as table and In defining the as Olm (Start, End)

What do you think about the final design? I believe that someone has already run through this medium and help me come up with a good solution.

Thank you,

Ok, I actually use a database, the fact of parsing those configurations is that files for each company and store details in DB In this way I think that, whenever I want to import data from a specific company, I will not need to parse the config file. Therefore all exchange files are parsed once and stored in the database, and whenever I need to import data from a new content file, then I just ask DB and remove the offset.

it depends;) (I think you mean And not Jason.

The case of the main use of data interchange XML, of which JSO is a subset, it allows a common exchange format which can be tampered with common equipment.

However, if the data is a regular form, then you can use a database in the interchange format, but for any good There is not a well defined suspension format. You can not copy only a MySQL database file. You can transfer tabs or transferred to CSV files, but the statistics they contain are not as identical as XML - like How do they represent non ASCII characters? Primary key information will not be. If you can agree on the exact format from all the participants This transfer method will use small files from XML and should be fast for the process but again it only means that I think you have a lot of data.

In this way, I will stick to the XML / JSON format unless the difference of the transfer or processing speed is noticeable, for the process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -