Actionscript 3 setting multiple variables of an object in an array possible? -


Right now, I have a lot of movie clips in my array in my array of movie clips I want to update all the alpha values

Right now, I am using the loop but this is not the fastest way to do this.

Is there any way to determine the value of all items in my array? / P>

Thanks!

No action script does not create any that you want to code Helps to change the properties of all elements of the array with one line. There is a method, but I think it will be slower than for a simple (i = 0; i & lt; len; i ++) loop because the function for each item is called a Overhead is array.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -