ASP.NET Master page Page_Load Override -


I have a master page for my site that used to styling the rest of the site and for user authentication goes. It works fine except that I have a page that I want to retain the style from the master but does not authenticate because this is the page that tells the user that they are not authenticated. How can I override the page_load method of the master page from this one page? Any other ideas on how authentication can be done on a single page without authorization from the master?

In the request for the current page name (whatever. Check somewhere. Leave certification for this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -